How do I add a new term?
Go to Academic Term Manager.
Select the Academic Term Manager tool from the Tool Menu in the Administration Workspace.
The list of currently available terms will show at the top of the screen.
Enter the new term information, and then click Add.
- The E-id should be a unique identifier to designate the term.
- The Title is what will appear to users in their list of sites. Sites will be grouped under each term title.
- The Start Date is the first day of the term or semester.
- The End Date is the last day of the term or semester.
- The Description allows you to enter more information about the term if needed.
- Check the Current box if the term you are adding is currently in session.
- Click Add to complete the addition of the new academic term.